Monday, October 5, 2009

My day with FYP~

Their environment is still fine.

(set lunch-RM14.90)

(Dessert tat order by Jaslyn- Pudin..)

I went to my uni's library by this morning for my FYP (Final Year Report). Suppose to wake up early and meet with Jaslyn at 10am but so sorry la.. I'm overslept and late.. just reached at there around 11.30.... NEVER DENY that I was a pig~ A lazy pig!! I really do feel hard to wake up before 12pm currently..The night is just a begin of my day.. but i trying hard now to adjust my lifestyle! About my FYP...Hope I manage to complete first two chapter before new sem coming.. a bit headache here.. the deadline for 1st draft is on this Nov... but.. now still not even half of my output. gambateh neh~ all my frens... Have to complete it on time and graduate on time too~~~ Besides, I went to try something new with Jaslyn and Johnny for lunch. It's call "Little Taiwan" if not mistaken and the taste of food was not bad at all. Located at SS2, PJ. Just opposite of Mc'D. Can try it out!

No comments: