Saturday, October 10, 2009

Beauty Fair at PWTC 2009

Hello~ Sylvene here!! camwhore again at The Mall shopping centre but please dun blame on me cause I have no choice to do so... Desmond been late for half an hour and I felt a bit boring at there. No blaming here, Desmond. Knew you are busy for work but I just need to explain to my lovely frens that why I was playing with my camera again.... LOL~ just an excuses..I knew it. SoRRy, Desmond.. just put you on the table! hahahaa~ I just a camwhore~! Jaslyn, Please bear v it.. Beside, I look a bit fat liao currently.. god~ ate pizza somemore with desmond for lunch ><

I went to beauty fair with Desmond today at PWTC,KL. It's not as crowed as what I though or expected to. I still remember how terrible of the situation during Matta Fair ==lll It's just made me sick of it and hard breathing. I really dislike crowded. This event has only spent two hall. Honestly, there's no much things for you to look for. If you are require for comestic brands that you are familiar like Bioterm or neutrogena etc. Advise u guys don't waste your money to enter the event. Most of products are you do not know, it does not attach any brand identity, and no attractive packaging. In any case, some products are credible because they are the majority of Malaysia's beauty salon and hair salon wholesalers. Add on that most of the products is made of Japan, Taiwan, Singapore or Korean. I saw some of girl just bought 2 or 3 packs of masks seems like plan to spend for it for whole year ==ll

Look at my harvest!!! The collagen eyes paper mask that I bought today. 10 pieces per pack cost me RM25. I had tried one just now..the shape just similiar like batman's mask XD If I only spend one per week, this pack enough for me to comsume more than 2months alrd.. ^^ Beside, I bought another eyes liner pen again... this was 3rd eyes liner pen I bought this year.. Bull shit!! the previous eyes liner pens unable to lasting for a day... just mess up after a periods.. or when i cried.. like a ghost from the movie! been cheating by those sales girl in SASA. However, I bought this brand for a reason. last time, my dear buddy's bought this brand of eye-eyebrow pencil as my birthday present and it was gave me good results.. I hope their eyes liner won't let me down. This multi-purpose eyeliner consists of liquid liner on one end and auto pencil on the other. It's made of Korea. RM48.

Last, got some sample from the brand above..Laviar Lifting Skin Power Oyster cream and Natural Correctuer Retinol for whitening skin. will try it out later ^^b that's all for my day! Nite Nite~

No comments: