Friday, October 9, 2009

Am I Hardworking?

I had spent my whole day on Final Year Report again in library......
Problem statement for my topic..and theoritical apply..
tat's really made me felt sleepy in the early morning..
I reached at school around 10.30 and stayed until 5pm..
but I just started with surfing and chatting around 4pm..
By d way,
Feel like i'm quite pretty with this camera angle right!..LOL~
Thanks for Johnny who took the photo for me..

V
V
V

He just gossip with me in the library..
he really couldn't do anything when I was around.. cause..
I wil just keep disturbing him for chatting..poor guy~ XD

How messy of my table!!!
but please look carefully on my lappie screen..
actually i just "rajin" to keep facebook-ing!!

hahahaa~

However, I had completed my chapter one..!!
and found the references book tat i need for FYP too!! SO GREAT!


1) The Advertising Business
2) How Advertising Work
3) Consumer Behavior
4) Strategic brand management.

Hope can complete my chapter 2 soonest!!!! god bless..

No comments: