Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Basic skin care products + FYP feedback..T-T


I just spent another hundred plus on my basic skin care products. L'Oreal gentle cleansing Milk cost RM21.51 to replace my Neutrogena make up remover which almost finishes now. Another favourite brand's Eucerin for Toner used to clears the skin and prevents blemishes. It cost me RM31.40. Next is Eucerin scrub product for unclogs pores and refines skin texture and last is Aloe Gel Premium Moisture Care to deny pimple. Scrub cost RM 35.01 and the gel cost RM39.90. For those who are sensitive, oily or combination skin, you may try out Eucerin cleansing gel or any Eucerin products cause it's very neutral and set up for you. I feel great with it and my pimples and blemish has been diluted. I broke jor... need to save more for coming days... mamak stall's for following days........

Besides, I just went to Uni for my FYP's consultation and took back my 1st draft from my advisor....................... god! full of red pen which means there's a lot of mistakens that need to revise and improve!!! headache neh~ but great that no rejected or need to re-do la...^^ gambateh neh~ time to start with my questionnaire part soon......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eucerin realy a good brand?
my skin is quite terrible now.. with lots of clogs... T.T
also been throwing more $$ to buy some product, but all went in vain..
I would like to give some products a try before spending thousand to saloon, but really dont know what to buy anymore.. T.T

Sylvene said...

Hi...dunno who are you by d way ..nice to meet u here...seriously..for my recommendation is Eucerin cleanser Gel. If u are oily sensitive skin, you are not advise to use on foam but have to apply with Gel. for scrub and toner, i do not recommend on Eucerin after tried on it for a short periods. their toner a bit strong v acid and i doesn't feel right after use on it. and for scrub... currently one of my facial consultant told dat.. for sensitive oily skin, we shouldn't use on scrub product that got Micro Particles inside..cause it will making ur skin be more active and sensitive. But advise to use on the kind of scrub product that in cream type, apply on it for few minute and remove it with water. that's what I able to share with u girl. We can help each others in this way ^^ nice day!