Saturday, November 28, 2009

is' Belle


My facial consultant's Ketty called me yesterday night just to remind me have to follow on her instruction on treatment products usages and have to control on my daily food as well such as do not take on "kicap", do not eat any spicy or fast foods, do not go to any places that hot, a lot of smoke and dust. Everything must under control within this 2 weeks after my 1st facial treatment with her. I can still accept without fast foods in my life since I not really addict on it but no spicy is a big NO NO in my life!!!! "No Spicy, No Life!" everything become so plain! However, I was trying to control on it. Decreased on my spicy taken now. too wasted that my mummy cooked "petai" last night...sob sob....my favorite man~

My face full of scars and a lot of red portions now due to facial treatment. She did pinched out all my blackheads and oils at once. Damn pain seriously but great is no more block of my pores now. She told that's normal to look horrible for the 1st few treatments but everything will be fine after that. Shit. I have to make sure my face is under good conditions for my coming trip!Really cannot bear with it while I watching myself through the mirror... I never look that ugly before in my life!!! So, what I'm doing now is just hiding myself at home without scare of others with my face now!! anyway, feeling great to receive her call. wish...everything would be fine.

No comments: