Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Previous Hand Drawing Artworks

Black and white!


Do you know where was my inspiration came from for the 2 artworks above that used to emphasized on women curve? I really have no idea for 1st when my lecture's requested me to draw something in black & white. I do not like drawing, I lazy to draw, I impatience on drawing or painting.. and i don't know how to draw. lack of artistic talents in my body since I was born. I kept thinking in living room... for an object. suddenly, I saw something- a souvenir from my cousin's when she came back from Vietnam.. a unique wood statue.I put the souvenir in front of my table and starting my 1st line of drawing with a pencil......and this is the outcome^^ unfortunately, my feedback for this artworks is not satisfying. Equipments needed: Indian ink + brush^^

This is the most I like among others. I had spent almost 2 or 3 weeks for this. It was produced by only one of 1.0 & 3.0 art line pens. It was the formation of dot by dot with art line pens for the whole thing. For the part of face, I just used 1.0 Art line pen which is able to produce smooth textures meanwhile it's easier to control.. and for the darkness part, we can just directly using the 3.0. I tried to capture his face expression.. But really a bit difficult on his part of eyes. anyway, Thanks to my tutor's who helped me a lot on this part. I scored quite well on this artwork-95/100. hahhahaa~ damn "lansi" alrd..


In colors


This 2 above is just something above color wheel theories.. Equipment needed: poster colors and brush lo~ LOL~

Last but not least~ another artwork that produced dot by dot with poster colors. seriously, I sick of this artwork and kept tearing while producing on it. cause deadline is on next day but i still not yet complete it even half at the midnight at 3am plus not yet paste on mounting boards & binding all my artworks together for the submit. That's really stressed me up! What so difficult for this? We are only allowed to produce this artwork with primary colors which is red, blue & yellow. for other colors? you have to mix it out by self. I scored suck for this anyway. Poor work!

No comments: