Sunday, November 8, 2009

A necklace on my neck

That night,
he gave me this represents a silent commitment, I assumed that.
The environment was so right...
comfortable...and...
harmony.....


He put on the necklace on my neck and told that:
"this is a four-leaf clover,
it's universally recognized symbol of good luck.
one leaf is for love,
one leaf is for health,
one leaf is for honor,
and the last leaf is for wealth!"

First time, I allowed a person to put on a necklace on my neck,
I don't know what and how should I response for it..
just feel warm in heart..
I know he wish the lucky four-leaf clover would bring all the good things into my life.
and I really appreciates for it & everything that he did.
I would like to say:
"My dear, I not sure what am I able to do for you at the moment but....
Promise you that when I saw this necklace, I will miss you."

4 comments:

pc said...

so sweet....

Sylvene said...

ya..he's...

夏娃公主 said...

很甜蜜哦~希望你们恩恩爱爱下去.. :)

Sylvene said...

谢谢你的祝福~ 夏娃公主。。。
我也希望如此的。。惟有加油咯~
呵呵~ ^^