Friday, November 13, 2009

Inner beauty


Lalalalalaaaa~ mood is great today... finally..I got my new lingeries...... I had targeted few set of lingeries but that's too expensive..over my budget with more than RM110 for each. So, I had changed my mind to buy bras and panties separately. I bought 3 bras from Skiva....and 3 panties from Triumph...The panties only RM29.90 for three. (dear, wanna sponsor some? I can buy something very sexy.... XD lol~)

this one cost RM59.90..I just simply love the pattern of the designed.

This one very very sweet and cost RM69.90

and this black one is cute with a cartoon at the side of the bra ^^ RM49.90. the most cheaper among others.

Finally..I got what I want by today... I really desperate for lingerie currently and Jaslyn knew for it too..cause only left 2 or 3 bras to keep exchange everyday.... anyway..thanks to Jaslyn to accompany and give opinion in fitting room^^

ps: Jaslyn still suggested me to wear it and show it to my darling... =.= LOL..pls ler.. we not yet go to that stage ok..and i'm so so innocent one.. dun polluted my mind pls.. >< *shy shy* blek!!!

No comments: