Friday, November 13, 2009

Creative strategy



Today, I been late again for my 1st lecture class at 9am... eh.. actually I just been late for 5min.. not advise to be late for any classes but still acceptable for the 5min right? dun b so cruel to me since I had stayed up late to 3.30am this morning for my FYP's last chapter. Finally I had completed all my chapters but still got some revising need to do before hand in my 1st draft on next week. Pls dun be so surprised that I still not yet to hand in my 1st draft while most of my coursemate had already collected back their 1st draft from their advisor. I had told my advisor that you better take over my life if really persist and need to submit the 1st draft on 2nd or 10th Nov.. However, I assumed my advisor is a nice person^^ He very understandable and helpful enough to give me a deadline as no dateline. but advised to hand in as soon as possible ^^ lalalalaa~ hope he will be generous too and kindness as well on marking! I will love him and give him a good evaluation as my advisor \*0*/ see... i really a good person.....LOL~

ok. back to my 1st lecture class today...my lecturer's Penny did shared a nice video with us. Some of you might alrd watched this video but still...I would like to share it with some other friends.. this is a video that described how a company used their creative mind to encourage and making more people to choose stairs instead of escalator... seriously, it's a nice strategy that I unable to think of it. But something funny from my classmate's Jaslyn after watched this video.... she said.. "there is another way to make m'sian using stairs at Masjib Jamek LRT station, that's................................stop the escalator!! " hahahahaaaaa~ right!!! so sarcastic... actually none of us wanna use the stairs at Masjib Jamek cause it's too long..unfortunately, the escalator at Masjib Jamek always not in services due to some technical problem as they stated... terpaksa use the stairs sometimes... almost killing me with my heavy lappie @#$%^&*^%$...such a lot of technical problems... just change a new escalator in directly la...stupid management!!!!

After the lecture class, I went to old town for lunch with Zef & Jaslyn. we kept chatting and gossip around... and suddenly we shifted our topic from travel to about sex. I said that "If u never get it, You don't feel you need it" and Zef continued that "But once u try it, you can't stop on it!!" wahahhaaaa......Wat a good poem we made together... Yes is you! ZEF!!!!

However, That's all for today! cheers~ sigh.... still got another 1 hour break for my next class... bored bored bored... alrd finished 1 post here...Wat to do on next??


2 comments:

Zef said...

typo error. Escerator is definitely wrong, the correct one will be escalator. :P

Sylvene said...

sorry...thanks for noticed me..blek XD .