Friday, November 27, 2009

X'mas Mood

"We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
And a happy New Year!"

"Jingle bells, jingle bells,
jingle all the way!
O what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh"


I really love X'mas songs & environments pretty much but too bad that I never celebrate this occasion before. My parents always stated we are not christian so X'mas is non of our business. But this year would like to make some different. No matter what, should plan out something with my Leo's! "Because of Leo's, X'mas become so differently."- again, Love Is Blind~and I enjoying the blind now.

Because the blindness of love~Yeah~ My X'mas mood has been activated after completed my FYP's on this wednesday! Even though there's still another 27 days to go. After the karaoke session with Zef and Jaslyn, I went to Pavillion with Zef for their X'mas decorations and again>>>played with our mobile camera^^

Christmas tree ^^ Thanks to Zef to make me look so long in this picture. Long Legs \*0*/ actually i just 156cm... T-T But 2 of my younger broths over 173cm.. how unfair!!! Mummy kept all the nutrition to my broths already while they were still a fetus...not only height... even their eyes and skin also better & bigger than mine.. arghh!!

I love sale!!!! But who doesn't like? However, m'sia are always on sales throughout the year.So, that's nothing special anymore and no more excited on it....Plus, keep telling myself no more shopping this year!! need to save money for my coming Singapore & Thai trips. I'm poor& damn broke now after went to facial salon yesterday with Jaslyn and I had signed up a 10times facial treatment package attached with some products. I really wish.. It's work on my face and able to cure my skin conditions now since I invest a lot on it. Make a wish to Santa clause: "Give me a smooth & healthy skin!"

L for "LOVE", L for "LIE"

Acting...acting..acting....haha =]

Tired already to walk around and looking for special gift...

This bear only cost RM79 at Watson!

Zef trying on a jacket... not bad right? and the price also not bad ==''

Our dinner today...Subway!!! My favorite...cause I love fresh vegetables...and thousand island sauce..

Nice View at night! The fountain will keep changing in colors..
That's for yesterday... ^^ tata~


No comments: