Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Movies This Month

I had watched 2 movies in this month once I completed my final exam. I would like to recommend some nice movies to you guys if you have planned to watch movie currently! There are two different kinds of movies that able to make you Schizophrenia if you watch it at the same day. 1st movie that I watched was about the natural disaster of Tsunami that cause of deaths and even lost of home and beloved. The beginning of the story is just a bit funny or might be consider as a bit stupid and boring for some peoples but it was able to bring you up about the story and make you cry at the end of part. Besides to present the sensation scene of Tsunami, this movie also used to tell their audience that YOU must appreciated every single thing in your life, open your heart, put down your stubborn and to communicate more with the one in your life instead of fighting and conflict. Other than that, the movie being used to show the grandness of Front-line workers for example like soldiers or doctors that always put the life of others upon themselves.
The 2nd movie that I watched yesterday together with my friend's Desmond was The Ugly Truth. We tried to find out something to do before start of the Arthur's day party at Sunway Surf Beach. This is not just a common love story that we always perceived but it's a story about the different of perceiving about love between a women & man. I was just pretty surprised that government did not band the movie and censored much on it since its considering a lot of topics about SEX and some dialogues that might be obscene to some peoples, for example about blow jobs, sucking and more. I had almost laughed until lung out at the middle part of this movie regarding to the women vibration toy. This movie is awesome and I believe you won't regret to watch it out!!

As Usual, shopping was the next exercise after watching movie. One of the dress that I tried yesterday at FOREVER 21 which cost around RM112 if not mistaken but it was just revealed my fatty body through the mirror in the fitting room, so I didn't buy it at the end of day. Somehow the patterns of flowers always make me looks old and weird.

2 comments:

jianglong said...

tsunami,
不是很好看...

Sylvene said...

所以我说, 有些人包括我,或许都会觉得前面是满无聊的。。当然,电脑效果怎比得上真实,但后面它的确感动我。。 蛮有意思的一部电影。。那种亲情等等。。