Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mission trip- my 1st tried in life.

I had breaking my own record without update my blog more than 2 months. Don't blame on me because that was out of my control due to all the assignments deadlines within these 2 months plus busying with my final exam too. I really exhausted physically & mentally for the past few weeks. Lucky just left another 1 paper to go after Hari Raya holidays.

No matter what, I was still "curi tulang" for two days to achieve my mission- climbing on past 2 weeks. We departed from my house around 4am and started to climb from the foot of the mountain at 5am. Why do I say this is a mission trip? This kind of activities is still a bit over depletion for me. Without surprise, I just collapse at the middle way... oppss.. Actually not even middle yet. It just made me felt scare, helpless, and difficultly. Yet, felt great has a lot of friends around me who kept encourage and take care of me. Finally, we were able to make it and took a lot of wonderful pictures on the top of hill with brilliant smiling. friends, you would never know how much I love you all and appreciated !! Everything was just out of our plan; we went to Seremban after that just for a breakfast following with Port Dickson and seafood. How great for our 1 day trip!