Sunday, September 27, 2009

Arthur's day Party

A party like this comes once in 250 years, join the worldwide celebration!

"I gotta a feeling...that tonight 's gonna be a good good night~"
Yes, Black Eyed Peas has come to Malaysia for Authur's day Party at Sunway Surf Beach!

Apparently, this event was very successful and crowed with peoples!!

I felt great that been invited by Desmond to be his partner for the event since I was still under my 3 weeks holidays now. The most admirable is that I was free admission... Thanks to Desmond Yap, Thanks to Guinness!! Because of you, we got the free of BEP's autograph CD album. Besides, the most excited part was we were able to get close with BEP, shaked hand with each of them and take photo with them as well~ that's fantastic!!

^^Black Eyed Peas^^

Fergie's is the most i like ><

damn lucky can took photo with them \*0*/

Free of autograph album!

Yes!!! Beers is always a needed in a party!!.....do I look pro as a bartender? nah ~

Time to drinks wei~

~Desmond and me~

Mandy and her bf's Chee Keong!

Cheers~ For tonight!

No comments: