Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friendship.Full stop.

Currently, someone just said I insincerely as a friend and decided by side to break off the relations with me through a message. Honestly, this message it was just enough to swift my mood from happy as living on the cloud to bad as shit! How difficult for me to be cure from the past, release myself from all the sorrow but how can he just simply destroyed all my effort just with a called and message while he facing his own family problem, emotional like a child? Just make me feel bad and doubt with myself again. Do I really make people feel like I was really insincerely as a friend? What is friend about then? Give me a definition of friendship. I guess there’s none of absolutely answer.

For my side, I think I had already done for what I supposed to do with my ability. I don’t own you my time and life as u wish. There are too many things for me to do for life like Studies and career plan. Work hard to make ourselves and our parents’ life even better in quality. Work hard and play hard for life is what we suppose to do now. I cannot tell you or list out all my tasks to prove that I’m really busy and pressure here. It seems very ridiculous and childish. But Friendship, no need a word, but we still could understand each other. Friendship, no need to meet frequently but we still know what they are doing sometimes, as long as they are staying healthy and keep struggle for their own living. Maybe I just didn’t spend my time as much as you expect for, and never do much as a friend with your perceive. Oh well, then just out of my life if you think so. I had no more energy to console and explain each for you since you had already made your own conclusion without think from my side.

Humans really used to create a lot of problems but unfortunately there’s too many things for me to solve at the moment which are more priority and important. Maybe we were wrong last time, that’s really not an easy task for us to keep as friend. I think this is the best solution between us. I will clear it out soon once I clear up my entire task here. But please, dun just simply comes to influence my emotional again no matter what. I need some space to breathe for live. Nothing more I can be settling and hold on now.

No comments: