Sunday, March 21, 2010

My convocation on 13th March 2010


Hey! I'm graduated = Jobless

Congratulations to myself!!

Can I continues with my Master course to escape the pressure from society? OK! The Answer is NO! A big NO NO! Not much time left for me to waste and I have to face it one day no matter what! Why not now? Preparing myself now.....

Thanks to my family members for their attend!! My mom, my dad & 2 younger brothers.

Thanks to my dear still fetch me back to KL for my convocation after 3days flying and worked.

Thanks to my another friend's Alvin from sg. But I don't think he was purposely came for my convo. More for make fun in KL I guess...

My ladies from my secondary school.

My boys from secondary school.

Thanks for attend my convocation!
Pei chyi, Seok Yong, Chi San, Taylor college & LB!
And thanks to some of friends that unable to make it that day!
I received your gift alrd. Thanks ya, Pui san & Li Peng!
Friendship 4ever! no matter wat! promised.


End of chapter for my study life! New slide ahead!

No comments: