Monday, January 25, 2010

Grammar

Sylvene: Can you tell me what is the different between "different" and "Difference"? how to use them?
Alvin: We are different. The difference is you are girl and I am boy. different is adjective & difference is a noun.
Sylvene: Ok. I got it!
Alvin: so make sentence for confident and confidence.
Sylvene: Can I make this two words in one sentences?
Alvin: lol~ can! But can you?
Sylvene:
"Alvin asked me to make a sentences for the words of confident & confidence."
Alvin:
-.- Kill me.
Sylvene: actually make it to two also no problem.
For example, Alvin asked me to kill him because i unable to make a sentences for word of "confident". & Alvin asked me to kill him because i unable to make a sentences for word of "confidence".
Alvin: ................................................................
Sylvene: okies la..actually i really understand. "Alvin & Vincent always confident about themselves and i curious where's their confidence came from?" now is ur turn to kill me.hahaa~


2 comments:

Paul said...

HAHAHAHAHA.... hiao =.=

Sylvene said...

is HUMOR!!HUMOR!! =.=