Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bangkok- Food Chapter.

Our body weight had increased after back from Bangkok. It's obviously can be proved through my body figure now. Too bad that it's only work on my stomach & some other parts of my body, not on my breast =='' I left my home to Singapore and Thai for almost 17 days to stay together with my Leo. Last evening when I reached my lovely home, The 1st sentences that my lovely broth told me is "Wau.. you are getting fat now..."

Besides, my broth told me that my dad can't used with it when I'm not around him & bully him . He kept to ask my broth to open my photo album to show him about my life in Singapore and Thailand. Well, no surprise because I'm a little princess at home. The most he love at home. ok! this is not the main point I would like to mention here. The main point I want to tell is .. after my dad viewed my photos that I had posted in facebook, he said "hey son, Your sister looks like a bit fat right now.....do u think so?" and... my broth answered him "this is very obviously...yes! "

Dear, you raised me FAT within this 17 days!!
Unbelievable!!


Almost Thai food every days and I just took part of our daily foods in Thai to share with you guys. Sure we won't miss out Tom yum goong, green curry, Thai style fried rice and so forth. Thai food really nice!!

WorldInn hostel restaurant which just nearby our SUK11 hostel. Our first meal in Thai before check in.

Art of condoms

Next, Cabbages & Condoms Restaurant. Located in Sukhumvit Road in Bangkok.This restaurant helps fund population control, AIDS awareness, and a host of rural development programs. A lot of decoration made with condoms..example their lighting. Free of condoms after paid the bill.

Another Thai restaurant in Ayutthaya.

Thai Restaurants that in front of our hostel. cocktail, a big seduction for me even though I was still feeling sick that day. But still ordered a cup of Blue Ocean cocktail.

SUK11 restaurant had a promotion to their guest! Only 120bath/Set. Tasted nice. Got 8 prawns inside their tom yum goong..hehehee~

Some fast food & their traditional dessert!

No comments: