Tuesday, January 19, 2010

10 Honest Reward

One of my friend's Paul just tagged me today for 10 honest reward and treaten me must be honest to list out 10 points about myself. Usually I will ignore this kind of message because of my lazy to think & write about it. But today my mood to come to urge me look at myself and share with people about myself.

  1. People say women make by water. I definately agreed with that. I can cry whenever, wherever & whatever I likes. I can just cry because been touch by a story book, a drama storyline, when feel pressure, tired, uncomfrotable, helpless, sad, unhappy, disappointed, or even when I was angry with someone or some matter. An alternative way for me to release my emotion and I comfortable with it. Don't try to deprive my right as a lady/women.
  2. Most of time, I feel happy as a girl instead of boy. As a girl, a lot of fashion can be wear on, can dress up nicely, make up, chit chat with buddies in a coffee shop after a long way shopping, can be pamper to parents and bf, can rely on a man sometimes while you are tired, can save of money sometimes when go out with male friends, a lot of lady privilege like discount on movie ticket for lady on each thurs, free a cup of beer at lady night, Karaoke special price for lady during happy hours in weekday etc. Our burden in life not as heavy as a guy. But, sometimes still... I wish I was a boy. especially during my menstruel periods every month!! Feel damn uncomfortable and unfair to as a female. 1st time in making love, it's pain, menstruel periods, it's pain too. and the most painful experience in life for a women-give birth. PAIN AGAIN!!! why we need to go through all of this when guys just feel "syok" for all the process??? Only god know.
  3. I'm one of direction silly. A big problem in my life. I always make myself lost in somewhere. I cannot recognise my way home even I already stay for at least 5 years in Ampang. Tell my dad, as long as the public transport will bring me home. It's fine. The common circumstances that high frequently happens in my life, I was lost in the direction back to my karaoke room after went for toilet. turn many round in karaoke box but still couldn't find my room number. fanstastic!!
  4. I cannot drink beer. I will get dizzy and drunk easily just with half of cup. Most of time, I pretending still awake, try best to walk in straight line, and concentrate when people still talking. but actually, I'm drunk! I just try hard to make myself looks like still awake until I reach my home and saw my bed. However, My favourite drink is not beer, but is whisky, brandi and cocktail. better don't let me to drink too much, because I will be dare to do many things after some alcohol into my stomach!
  5. I don't like to overnight at somewhere that other than my own house. Cause it make me couldn't sleep well. I used to sleep with half naked. A big shirt with a panty. the most comfortable way to sleep at night with my pillow & blanket.
  6. I feel disappointed about the friendship between girl. A lot of girls will disappear and back to their own life when getting a bf. like that's the only things and the most important things in their whole life until they are face some obstacles or been "dump" by bf, then will only comes to you like a wall for lie. for this kind of person, Just wanna tell u... pls learn to arrange & manage your life schedule. for me, friend doesn't means in this way! And you already made me disappointed for twice, not for 3rd! Anyway, there's still some of good buddies in my life, I feel great with them and appreciates.
  7. Sometimes, I will wear on my mask and look at this world and some of the peoples. How childish, stupid and ridiculous they are! fake enough! Hi and bye is enough for them. no more effort needed. sometimes, mask is great to protect myself being hurt by others.
  8. Sometimes, some people say I looks ego & a bit self-center. Yes, sometimes I'm. Just because i really lazy to chat with you on stupid topic. You can away from me if you don't like. I wil only show my kindness and my smiling for those who worth for it. and how u guys treat me, i wil give it back to you. that's simple. fair & equel.
  9. I love my family and relatives very much, I love some of friends very much and I like my Leo very much. For me, they are part of my life besides of career or money.
  10. I'm the one lack of confidents and doubt on myself sometimes. and my health is very suck. sometimes, I blame on self become a burden for others. especially when I was sick. For parents, they non of options. I was born as their daughter but how about my life partner? he can still get someone better. no matter how, I still trying hard to pursue on my desire, overcome my obstacle. Always become powerful when there's no where for me to escape from the problem.

1 comment:

Paul said...

#1 is it? women make by water one? no wonder got people say girl 姑娘美如水.. =.= hahah
#2 well, i'm happy that i'm guy... hahaha be a girl, need to waste most of time to make up =.= ok.. mayb u girl enjoy on it.. but i'm not.. haha bcoz i'm a guy.
#3 haha.. nvm lah. vincent will guide u on future.
#4 sometime drink beer ok lah.. good to release ur pressure..
#5 no comment =.=
#6 this i strongly agree with it! since most of my friends are like this. but guy more sporting a bit.. even have gf but still can drink tea often one.
#7 ....
#8 i'm same kind actually. ppl treat me good then i will treat them back with very good. but they treat me bad then... hahaha.. u know lah..
#9 oh... hmm... duno need to comment wat... =.=
#10 if u want to be pretty then need to more confident loh.. haha