Monday, December 28, 2009

Diary of My Singapore Trip

Based on my schedule, I'm supposed to prepare on my resume and flip on newspaper or online recruitment website to search for a permanent job but see what I'm doing now, blogging. I just would like to share with friends about my holidays. As a part of my diary too.

If you are one of my blog follower or facebook members, sure you guys already knew why I was disappear for 1 week without update my blog. Yes, I went to singapore having a Christmas celebration with my Leo's. Even though singapore is our neighborhood but too bad that I never walk around previously. As what I always told my friends, I just pass by once on last 2yrs while went to Bintan Island.

Thus, this time my Leo's bring me to walk around in the city and some of the famous "must go" spot in Singapore. I'm suppose to be localized & try on their local food as what most of tourists did. But sorry lo~ M'sia is food paradise and better than singapore. Don't try to argue with me on this statement unless you are the one got problem on sense of taste. So, my 1st meal in Singapore was Sakae Sushi... I love sushi! and our 1st destination was Esplanade. A building like a durian. Having different kind of art exhibition inside the building, for example the teddy bear exhibition this time. Outside is a garden, a big lake and with Singapore significant -A Tiger head. The wind was soft and comfortable. We sat on the grass & wrote on a wishes ball.. ate an ice cream and walked to the tiger head for photos shooting. very harmony.

My 2nd & 3rd destinations were Bugis & Orchard road on the same day. Bugis is the place cheap for shop. Hey guys, Don't try to converted RM to SGD when shopping in singapore. You may found that everything is charge in double. Seriously, if you earning SGD sure u will be very enjoy to shopping at there. a lot of dress or skirt only cost sgd25, some of shoe only sgd25 for 2pairs, shirt only sgd17 for Everlast's brand and more. It's fucking shit when I searching around in their shopping center. They earn more & spending less, we earn less & spending more. KL need to pay RM4.80 for a mee soup or chicken rice but they just pay SGD 2.50 to grab it! again, don't convert to Malaysia ringgit. You can see the different! My Leo's keep seducing me with this point and yes it's really seducing me with no doubt! shopping for dress is my favorable. I really do considering on it when my friends told me our salary range only around 1.7k-2k in Malaysia for fresh graduated. I need more for survive and take care of my family..

whereas, Orchard road is somewhere looks alike Bintang road in Malaysia but orchard are more clean, lively and safety which is full of Christmas decorations. We took our dinner at Cafe club located on Orchard road and then walk around there for photos shooting again. Camwhore here~ ^^

who say cannot "pijak" the grass in Singapore.. I "pijak!pijak!pijak!" wahahahaha~

My forth destination was Sentosa. Raining whole morning... We were not going to each spot in Sentosa. I doesn't like to play game. So i just picked up few locations that I interested like underwater ground, sea lion show & Siloso Beach which just located beside the underwater ground. I wanna be a sunny girl and wear on my Bikini.. hardly use it in KL. no beach in KL!!!

After back from Sentosa, we went to eat crab and having some drink too beside the beach. Guess what i drinking now? Cocktail. SGD13/cup.. cheaper than here~ again~ WTF!

Last day didn't go anywhere since i need to pack my luggage. Just went for a 3D avatar movie with my Leo's, KC & Alvin^^ awesome! you guys should watch it in cinema! I miss out some spot like china town and night safari. how about next time? hahhahaa~


2 comments:

Paul said...

chili crab... T___T what a nice food... T___T what a pity i lost a chance to eat 2gather with u all...
what a enjoyable trip har! and Sylvene, u more talkactive during blogging... then that nite ur image to me is quite cool leh! haha..

Sylvene said...

erm..sometimes i might b quiet.. especially when tired. sometimes i wil b very talkative.. depends on my mood la..typical women.. and i was a pisces in zodiac mah... very contradict person indeed ^^ and yes. I more comfortabel with writing compare to talking.. coz very lazy to talk sometimes.. hahha~ no worries.. i'm not just cool in front of u.. sometimes ppl wil said that i was very ego.. while i keep quiet.