Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Honeymoon for my graduated!


I'm FREE~ I'm free as a bird now without any burden on my shoulder. No more assignments, No more exam & No need to working at the moment! Yes, I just finished my last paper today and officially announce that I'm graduated meanwhile Jobless. However, I should not bother much about of job or any financial issues at the moment as what my friend's advise. Although it's making me feeling unsecure with my life now. But I have to enjoy the most wonderful moment of my life and traveling around with my lovely Leo's before to start on my job searching and working life.

My schedules almost been occupied start from 17th up to next year Jan. What I going to do for my following days?? Let see~


17th Dec 2009
Surprise that the 1st person I meet after my last paper is my friend's Alvin.Have to meet with him at Pavilion/Time square tomorrow for a lunch, movie and shop around. Besides, I have to buy on something for my coming trips.


18th Dec 2009
So great to have a gathering with my primary school mates for whose never meet for at least 10yrs I guess.


20th Dec 2009
Have to meet with my lovely buddy's Pui San and preparing on my Singapore trip. I will fly over to my darling side on this 21st Dec at 0615 early morning.


21th Dec 2009
Check in. It would be my 1st day in Singapore. 1st thing i must to do is hug hug tightly & following with a long France kiss. Come one~ My Leo's, make me couldn't breath! and we will go to Night Safari that night to visit Leo's family members.


22nd Dec 2009
Day 2 in Singapore as well. Our next spot is Esplanade at night and before that will having a movie with my Leo's. Seriously, because busying for my FYP & Exam, I miss out a lot of movies such as 2012, New moon etc. My last movie is Stephanie's body that watch together with my Leo's in Pavilion. A suck movie BTW.


23rd Dec 2009
Day 3 in Singapore. Because my Leo's still need to work in morning so that we only able to go Orchard at night.


24th Dec 2009
Day 4 in Singapore. We might spend whole noon in Sentosa. Even though Singapore is just our neighborhood but I never walk around in Singapore. Only pass by 2 years ago when go to Bintan Island. Not sure what so interested about Sentosa but quite interesting about their underwater ground cause I'm a fish. Other than that, we might go to eat seafood together with some of friends that located in Singapore at the moment. and of course have some drink-open our red wine afterward. Merry Christmas! Our 1st Christmas~


25th Dec 2009
Day 5 in Singapore. Just shop around and rest... and next day will back to Malaysia.


27th Dec 2009
My cousin wedding and I have to go to Klang for dinner. Can't wait to meet with all of my another cousins and start to play around with our camera.


28th Dec 2009- 8th Jan 2010
Prepare well on my resume and search on permanent job. Meanwhile, looking for any freelance/part time job within this periods.


10th Jan 2010
Go in to Singapore again one day early and depart with Tiger airline at 0715am to Bangkok, Thailand.


11th Jan 2010-15th Jan 2010
Bangkok Trip. It's a back pack travel with my Leo's for 5 days. Couldn't tell yet how's the plan going since we are not really plan detail on it. Everything might be change on spot. However, will share more with you guys after back from there!


After back from Thai, Chinese New Year is around the corner~





No comments: