Sunday, December 27, 2009

My 1st Fragrance

I always have a dream~
I wish to receive my 1st fragrance from someone special & meaningful to my life.
I keeping this dream as my little secret except of my eldest broth.
Surprisingly, my dream came true in this year Christmas!
Thanks for your Christmas present, My Leo's.

My 1st fragrance, DiorAddict from CD.

I really love it.
Especially the smell...
fresh and naturally as what I always prefer...
Thank you so so much~
I will always remember this Christmas..
so touching here~



4 comments:

Paul said...

your Leo sound like quite sweet and romantic hor? hahaha..

Sylvene said...

u know him longer than me~ u should know it^^ don't u?

Paul said...

hmmm... ok... i think he is the type of romantic 1... but i'm definately no! hahaha...

Sylvene said...

hahaha..why not wor~? can train be.. anyway..as long as u try hard to do something for her..sure she wil feel touching too ^^